Thursday 12 March 2020

Learn about mean, median and mode with Scratch

Kia Ora Bloggers!

We have been learning about mean, median and mode. As a way of showing our learning, we have created a Scratch programme.
Scratch is a coding programme and teaching a lot of computational thinking skills.
To code, we need to learn have inputs, output, sequence, selection, iteration and storage. There is some problem solving and debugging that we need to do too, because there may be errors that stop the code from working properly. I found quite a few ‘bugs’ in mine, but it was great to work it out and really satisfying to make it run. Here it is, I hope you enjoy it and learn something.



Do you know how to code? What programmes do you use?
Let me know if you find any bugs!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Levi. I like the scratch you have made it is very create maybe you can make a scratch about people dancing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post